Feedback and group formation.

Hi everyone! Welcome to another entry馃構

This week we didn't have class, you could say, we were gathered to have our feedback from teacher Orlando on how we did on our first lesson, my group got good results overall and even though not everything went according to plan, it was nice that we were able to improvise and keep going. Teacher Orlando congratulated us and mentioned that we had good energy as a group which was nice to hear after working hard preparing our lesson.


Afterwards, teacher Orlando proceeded to give us the topic that we will be teaching to the guest students starting from Thursday, September 14th, I can tell everyone is nervous but excited at the same time. I had to draw a number and it turns out my group is one of the last ones to go, we are group numer 7 and we will be teaching our class on October 5th, we will teach a listening class about either numbers, classroo objects or the verb to be. We will be working with the PDP method and now everything is starting to get real. On Thursday we will be meeting our students and I can't wait to see how the class of the first two groups goes and what they have prepared.



That was it for last Thursday, stay tuned for my next entries this month where I will be keeping a record on all of the classes my classmates will be teaching, bye-bye!馃憢

Comentarios